Partnership Projects rely on a collaborative approach to delivery which facilitates commitment to a shared vision or objective, delivering win-win outcomes for organisations and the community. They have been designed to contribute to achieving an overarching vision of a water sensitive future and they can only be realised with cooperative effort and investment. This model allows for Urbaqua to secure funding from various agencies including local governments, state government agencies or private business to deliver collaborative projects.
If you are interested in contributing to one of these projects or have an idea for another partnership project, please click here to email us.
- Replenishment of Forrestdale and Thompsons Lakes with stormwater
- Understanding the relationship between land use and water quality
- Finding the balance between water quality treatment and public open space
- Establishing Peel Regional Park
- Creating a blue-green network for Perth
- Establishing a coordinated program for post-development urban water monitoring
- Support to the Land Development in Groundwater Constrained Landscapes Steering Group
Please click below for more information on each project.