Urbaqua is well placed to advise on, develop and implement a range of monitoring programs in groundwater and surface water systems primarily, having gained extensive experience in monitoring in a variety of environments in the Greater Perth region.
Urbaqua has extensive experience in collecting and assessing water level, flow and quality data by desktop review and in the field, pre-development and post-development monitoring for land developers as part of subdivision conditions, and for local government as part of environmental investigations.
Urbaqua has prepared numerous monitoring reports to local and state government on behalf of land developers, as well as advice on improving the environmental health of waterways and groundwater systems based on the assessment of monitoring results.
Urbaqua can provide the following capabilities in this service area:
- Pre-development and post-development urban water management monitoring
- Groundwater and surface water monitoring
- Sampling for water quality analysis
- Water level measurement and stream flow monitoring
- Data analysis to understand groundwater and surface water hydrology and interaction of systems
- Baseline water quality data and monitoring for health of wetlands, rivers and aquifers
- Monitoring reports
- Soil sampling to understand hydrogeology and impacts of soil type
- Maylands Lakes Water Quality Investigation
- Nutrient Management Feasibility Study for Beenyup Swamp and South Lake Joondalup
- Forrestdale district scale monitoring program
- Jandakot Airport groundwater monitoring program
- Springtime development – water and environmental investigations
- Byford on the Scarp water and environmental investigations
- Bletchley Park post-development monitoring program